Sunday, April 14, 2013

Guess I Was wrong about no T-shirts! Here is what we got...

So In my last Adepticon post I reported that GB&B would not be having any t-shirts to identify us at the convention this year... well my dear friend and author here Dreadbeard deemed to prove me wrong, creating shirts that we ordered yesterday in order to be ready for the convention... here is what they will look like!




I think they are personally pretty cool looking and we both got them in two colors, both each in black then Dreadbeard got a dark blue while i got a lighter blue.

Also in the works we will have other t-shirts to order for us and fans alike! We might even make this design available as well if there is interest (minus the author name deal of course!)

Adepticon is just a few days away! Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment