Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome to Gaming, Beer and Bullshit


Welcome to Gaming, Beer and Bullshit a blog about well... Gaming, Beer and Bullshit! Some of you might be familiar with me as a former writer on Dark Future Games, others it might be your first time running across me. On this blog we are going to talk about all sorts of different things involving the gaming world.
We will talk about RPGs, board games  CCGs, miniature hobby games, computer games, console gaming, and of course.... booze. We will have game reviews, battle reports, hobby updates, interviews with people in the industry and more.

We will also be accepting articles and advice written by our readers, we might not post every last one, but you can trust I -will- read every thing you send me and we will also be accepting suggestions for things you think we should try out, games we should test, and drinks we should try... and trust me... we like to drink.

In the coming days, weeks and months we will be adding additional Authors, but right now its just Dreadbeard and I.

So sit down, have a drink... and enjoy your gaming...

If you readers have any topic you would like me to cover in a post shoot me an email at imasentinel@gmail.com

Until next time, burn some heretics, kill some mutants, and do it always.....

FOR THE EMPEROR!

1 comment:

  1. Great new format guys! This is really a great idea and expanding the hobby coverage will be better for a lot of folks. After all, not everyone is a gamist like me! Allow me to be the first of many followers here. Maybe I will write a guest post some day!

    ReplyDelete